Monday, September 7

0609~♡

so long din update my blog jor~
duno wan rite wat oso lah...
gonna 4th monthly exam d...
haiz.. so kns loh~~~=.=
DAMN HATE IT!!

yesterday hang out yeh~~
wit pei hui n xiaojun~~^^
we watch----V

THE FINAL DESTINATION


abit frighten, scary, discusting
bt end of it so boring....=.=
duno hw 2 say lah...
i feel nt so nice than b4 3 episod...
go n watch ur own better~^^

after finish watch it,
then we keep walk here walk there luu~

we keep find clothes(for my sis =.=),
shoes(they 2 each buy jor 1 pair of shoes),
comestic(c jor many luu, sum more discount nw!!!!
i wanna buy, no $$, n my face no suit nw osoT.T)

then i buy jor around RM52 (got discount^^) skin care...
coz my face nw very cham norh...
wuwuwuuwuwuwuwuT.T
mz try all can help dou my face de...
i dun wan my face like nw norh..
T.T i scare lah.......=(
hope tat skin care will help dou!!!

then go n choose for my bii car de things~
jz buy jor tissue box cover oni....
other later jz buy lah~^^
wif bii buy together~
choose jor tis ~lion~ geh... like it!=)
bii oso say it cute~♥
hehe=P



around 8.15pm d, i still havent bek,
my dad n mami keep call me d...=.=
sum more i hav 2 take bus home by myself,
scare dun hav bus...-.-
luckily xiao jun mom fetch me bek~^^

let the pics talk~♥


blerk XP

muak! =)

wif pei hui♥ sweet smile~

3 of us~ blur@.@

again we 3~ funny =P

END ^^

**************************************

2moro (08/09) wif my bii

3th month anniversary~

MWAK! love u my DEAR bii ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment