Monday, September 28

Recently ME~~♥

HA! XD
so long din update my blog d~=P
nt thing special oso tis few=many days~
everyday doing same thing...
schooling, tuition, exam then finish exam...
nt long final exam cum oredi...=.=
on9, blogging, fs, msn [less use nw, got problem!! T.T]
n last... sure chating wit my bii~♥

9 hari raya holiday,
my time full wit "booking"~~
wahhaahahahXD
actually got many thing oredi planned^^

1st day BBQ at WolF hse~
3rd day my cousin wedding, had dinner at restaurant tat day~

below 4th~7th day wif my bii~♥
tat few day feel so happiness ^^
i love u, BII ♥ MWAK!

8th~10th at perak,tat cousin wedding
boring..==
coz too far n outskirts...
no where to go geh.....
at there jz eat n eat, then got go n buy sum local product~
i got buy sum for my bii mami ^^
=P

tats hw my 9 days holiday~

lets the pics talk~♥


---

----
----

---
---

----

my small cousin


END

No comments:

Post a Comment