Monday, August 3

0208---hang out^^

Yesterday hang out jor~~
huhu~~♥ hapi hapi~~^^

hav been waiting to go out
for a long long time oredi! =)
(from..... b4 having my monthly exam till nw =.=)
hahaXD so playful=P

me n my classmate-HuiLing,
we 2 went to watch movie~~^^
1st, i wan to say sry to her..
bcoz she was waiting me for
abt half an hour like tat><
(i think =.=)

coz i changing, n hor do tis do tat mah
sum more hav to take bus go by myself
so.... boh bian luu...XP
paiseh><

bt if im her
i think i will siao...
=.=
i cant waiting ppl,
sum more alone,
then hav to walk here walk there
find sumthing to do
n jz wait for tat person cuming!
NO!! im SCARE!!!
@.@

We went to watch
"LAND OF THE LOST WORLD" =)

while watching movie,
suddenly sit bhind me de malay pig!!!
sohai dou sei!!!!!
laugh jiao laugh lah,
laugh dou spout water to my hair!!
sum more sry oso din say?!
wat orh?! u dumb geh arh?! har?!
WTF!!!!!

tis movie oredi nt so nice d,
sum more made me so dulan!
bad mood watching it!!
bt.... still abit funny geh tis movie=.=

after watched it den went to hav our lunch
at "OLD TOWN" ^^
i like there, feel is good~~
sum more my bii oso at "old town" tat time^^
bt at his place---kajang there...=.=
(wuuuuu....i miss him lot T.T
so long din c dou him d lah>< )

suan le....-.- eat 1st~~ =p
ya! i hav order jor___
old town nasi lemak n hot lemon tea=)

bii say i cant drink ice, so i order hot geh~~
hehe^^

after ate then we go to look around
finding clothes~~^^
i saw dou 1 dress n 1 sleeveless~~
tat dress is rm63 n tat sleeveless is rm36
@.@ so expensive~~
my bii so excited cal me buy..=.=
tat time i oni left rm10, hw i buy lah
chou bii ><

bt.....i think i will buy soon
i cant tahan....=.=
i very like it!! ^^
bii... all ur fault! =P

here r we take geh pic~~
nt many><

my eyes were small -.-


hehe=P im tall~~ lalala.....



No comments:

Post a Comment