Saturday, August 22

22.08

hemmmm.... my birthday pass d..

-.- so fast..

for me its a same thing....
din celebrate at all..
jz pass like normal day..
dun ask me y...
i oso duno..

mayb im nt frenly,
i think...
so no1 rmb my birthday
then no1 celebrate wit me..

bt luckily i got sum wishes from
who rmb my BIRTHDAY~
><
thx god~~ =.=



so 21/08---my birthday jz gone like a normal day~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------

recently keep tuition n tuition oni~~
holiday d, bt din go anywhere,
wanna go kl,
bt duno hw 2 ask my dad =.=

monday i wanna go d..
so hw nw??!!!!!!
grrrrrr....!!!!
suan le, is ok..=.=
later jz think...



so today hang out~~
again watch movie..=.=
wit my sis..watch "UP"
(b4 tat wanna watch G.I JOE geh,
late d.. @.@)
quite nice~~^^







(hang out wit her reli a weird thing..
coz i less hang out wit her
i nt so like her oso..=.=
sumtimes hate her lot!!!!
bt nvrmind lah.. 1 time no twice -.-)

after watch movie,
went 2 sasa bought mask n nail remover,
then went 2 KFC eat eat,
abit hungry..@.@
then no $$ d...
i wan buy bus ticket geh loh,
wan go kl de lah..=(

luckily 2moro got tuition,
can go n buy then jz go tuition~
think think think..
hw 2 tell my dad...
><

i wan
gai gai ^^
buy leng sam $$
gap zai =P
meet my frens =)

i wan go kl lah....!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment